This week on the internet I discussed eyewear on The Hairpin, terrible TV fathers on Splitsider, and The 2012 Pillow Fight with Don Draper as well as private things in public on Thought Catalog. I also discussed other things not on the internet, but whatever.
- Will advise my grandkids if they ever lose me to just ask a grown-up to help them find the only person still not using 'gifted' as a verb 2 hours ago
- In case you're running a very weird & specific medical study: I'm listening to Enya and just tried to drink a Snapple with the top still on. 6 days ago
- Rewriting & intensifying lyrics on Jagged Little Pill until all songs evoke my emotions over mistakenly buying the wrong flavor of Triscuits 1 week ago
- Asking "What's that supposed to mean?" is a surefire way to let someone know that you know exactly what they meant. 1 week ago
- Idea: a "Like Lock" filter that prevents you from accidentally 'liking' while social media stalking. Idea 2: Throw my phone in the river 2 weeks ago