The New York Times editors and their friends say a masters degree will make you poor. Thanks, but I’m not going to take financial advice from people who decided, in 1995, not to charge a subscription fee for online content.
- Don’t “share” anything with me. YOU read it. Then filter for things I actually care about. Then, if it’s on the lis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I haven’t read a single article shared w/ me via text message since 2015 1 day ago
- Violets are purple, you sick fucks. 1 week ago
- When will people realize that today is just another one of those totally made-up, capitalist, Hallmark holidays lik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Call me when they bring back Marina. 1 month ago