The best part about gay ice cream is the way it is so effortlessly fashionable. I had a twist cone with caramel and sea salt. It was a tasty treat. Passersby gave me several glances but this is New York City–they’ve seen it all. This ice cream totally deserves the right to marry itself and then be devoured by me at the reception. I can’t wait to try the Questioning falafel down the street (it’s not sure if it’s falafel, but I’m sure it smells delicious!) and the 2-Spirit hot pretzels (they taste unjustly overlooked by other marginalized pretzels).
- Night has fallen in the East Village. @JohnMayer's production trailer continues to idle 2hrs after permit expired. I'm lying in my bed 1/178 1 day ago
- I married my wife for love AND the shampoo, conditioner, comb, soap and toothpaste she remembers to pack when we travel. 4 days ago
- 2 birds, either fighting or fucking, tumbled off an awning and hit me in the chest. Happy Friday! 5 days ago
- Please enjoy my sex toy fun twitter.com/cosmopolitan/s… 3 weeks ago
- Um sorry, I prefer rappers smart enough NOT to vomit up delicious free spaghetti. 3 weeks ago