The best part about gay ice cream is the way it is so effortlessly fashionable. I had a twist cone with caramel and sea salt. It was a tasty treat. Passersby gave me several glances but this is New York City–they’ve seen it all. This ice cream totally deserves the right to marry itself and then be devoured by me at the reception. I can’t wait to try the Questioning falafel down the street (it’s not sure if it’s falafel, but I’m sure it smells delicious!) and the 2-Spirit hot pretzels (they taste unjustly overlooked by other marginalized pretzels).
- I like dogs, a normal amount. 2 days ago
- Can you apply to NOT be in the same generation as someone else? 1 week ago
- Good morning, I have a piece of glass in my big toe and a republican party in my America. 1 month ago
- Yelp, but for men 1 month ago
- My wife got mad at my bodyheat & protested by laying back to back w me & now we look like a rom com where we start… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago