The best part about gay ice cream is the way it is so effortlessly fashionable. I had a twist cone with caramel and sea salt. It was a tasty treat. Passersby gave me several glances but this is New York City–they’ve seen it all. This ice cream totally deserves the right to marry itself and then be devoured by me at the reception. I can’t wait to try the Questioning falafel down the street (it’s not sure if it’s falafel, but I’m sure it smells delicious!) and the 2-Spirit hot pretzels (they taste unjustly overlooked by other marginalized pretzels).
- Don’t “share” anything with me. YOU read it. Then filter for things I actually care about. Then, if it’s on the lis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I haven’t read a single article shared w/ me via text message since 2015 1 day ago
- Violets are purple, you sick fucks. 1 week ago
- When will people realize that today is just another one of those totally made-up, capitalist, Hallmark holidays lik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Call me when they bring back Marina. 1 month ago