The best part about gay ice cream is the way it is so effortlessly fashionable. I had a twist cone with caramel and sea salt. It was a tasty treat. Passersby gave me several glances but this is New York City–they’ve seen it all. This ice cream totally deserves the right to marry itself and then be devoured by me at the reception. I can’t wait to try the Questioning falafel down the street (it’s not sure if it’s falafel, but I’m sure it smells delicious!) and the 2-Spirit hot pretzels (they taste unjustly overlooked by other marginalized pretzels).
- RT @humanparts: "Is My Suit Making You Uncomfortable?" by @laurajaynemart read.medium.com/KMdYtdE 3 days ago
- Hello, I wrote this and invite you to read it. humanparts.medium.com/is-my-suit-mak… 4 days ago
- I once drove a van to move my ex girlfriend of 7 years from nyc to Canada with my current gf (now my wife) and my f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- When I was 16 I drove an ice cream truck. The owner took my daily profits, subtracted his total operating cost and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- My dad extolled the virtues of dollar pizza today. “They’re dealing in quantity. It’s what I’d want.” Still don’t k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago