The best part about gay ice cream is the way it is so effortlessly fashionable. I had a twist cone with caramel and sea salt. It was a tasty treat. Passersby gave me several glances but this is New York City–they’ve seen it all. This ice cream totally deserves the right to marry itself and then be devoured by me at the reception. I can’t wait to try the Questioning falafel down the street (it’s not sure if it’s falafel, but I’m sure it smells delicious!) and the 2-Spirit hot pretzels (they taste unjustly overlooked by other marginalized pretzels).
- Ppl who are bad at receiving gifts: take the gift, look directly at it, look directly at the person, SMILE, say “th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My whole life is just breaks between sex twitter.com/fruit_fairy/st… 1 week ago
- Why are there never any movies or shows about a woman who was raped and then writes about, or tries to solve, simil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “Brief Interviews with Hideous Men... in Cars... Getting Coffee” 2 weeks ago
- I hate everyone and everything and every mode of transportation and myself and men and the president and bodies and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago