The best part about gay ice cream is the way it is so effortlessly fashionable. I had a twist cone with caramel and sea salt. It was a tasty treat. Passersby gave me several glances but this is New York City–they’ve seen it all. This ice cream totally deserves the right to marry itself and then be devoured by me at the reception. I can’t wait to try the Questioning falafel down the street (it’s not sure if it’s falafel, but I’m sure it smells delicious!) and the 2-Spirit hot pretzels (they taste unjustly overlooked by other marginalized pretzels).
- It's never too late to be prepared. “A Complete Idiot’s Guide To St. Patrick’s Day” medium.com/slackjaw/a-com… 1 week ago
- Is there a special extension to 911 for when you throw out your wife’s cupcake? 1 week ago
- When people ask if I'm adventurous I just tell them the truth: I am deeply suspicious of round saltines. 1 week ago
- RT @laurajaynemart: @harrissockel gmail tells a tale/tail. https://t.co/KfBKPKgrpV 2 weeks ago
- "But my ultimate goal is to find out when the paper towels will be delivered..." is both the last thing I uttered b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago