The best part about gay ice cream is the way it is so effortlessly fashionable. I had a twist cone with caramel and sea salt. It was a tasty treat. Passersby gave me several glances but this is New York City–they’ve seen it all. This ice cream totally deserves the right to marry itself and then be devoured by me at the reception. I can’t wait to try the Questioning falafel down the street (it’s not sure if it’s falafel, but I’m sure it smells delicious!) and the 2-Spirit hot pretzels (they taste unjustly overlooked by other marginalized pretzels).
- Tried to log my own poop in the babies’ app today. 1 week ago
- Been literarily “reimagined” multiple times, never complained. 2 weeks ago
- The best version of my self is the one speaking on the phone to doctors’ office receptionists. 1 month ago
- It’s my first Father’s Day as a father. I love fatherhood and, as a father, I couldn’t be happier to be the one and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I’m non-binary. I mean, I have been my whole life, but I just wanted to say it on Twitter so it “counts” before all the spots are taken. 2 months ago