The best part about gay ice cream is the way it is so effortlessly fashionable. I had a twist cone with caramel and sea salt. It was a tasty treat. Passersby gave me several glances but this is New York City–they’ve seen it all. This ice cream totally deserves the right to marry itself and then be devoured by me at the reception. I can’t wait to try the Questioning falafel down the street (it’s not sure if it’s falafel, but I’m sure it smells delicious!) and the 2-Spirit hot pretzels (they taste unjustly overlooked by other marginalized pretzels).
- Hell, I AM the banned words. 8 hours ago
- Who selling a shirt with all the banned words on it? I’m buying. 8 hours ago
- Guys, a home perm is safe on all your body hair as long at you do it AT HOME, right? 2 days ago
- I grew up in whatever social class allows me to now feel rich only bc I own a warm coat and warm boots. I may have… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Opening a bustling daytime cafe/hot nightclub called As Seen On TV. Looking for a small suburban town where I'd hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago