The best part about gay ice cream is the way it is so effortlessly fashionable. I had a twist cone with caramel and sea salt. It was a tasty treat. Passersby gave me several glances but this is New York City–they’ve seen it all. This ice cream totally deserves the right to marry itself and then be devoured by me at the reception. I can’t wait to try the Questioning falafel down the street (it’s not sure if it’s falafel, but I’m sure it smells delicious!) and the 2-Spirit hot pretzels (they taste unjustly overlooked by other marginalized pretzels).
- RT @caitlinmoriah: the secret is a wife. it’s always a wife. 2 days ago
- My greatest value to str8 society is as some kind of trans bodhisattva patiently abiding every cis person's daily i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- As a trans person who looks not unlike John Mulaney, the past two days have been confusing. 1 month ago
- #TransDayOfVisibility + Happy Trans Invincibility - from the office. https://t.co/FbmZitYvPJ 2 months ago
- Big missed opportunity not just telling men: if you don’t mask you’re gay bc you want another guy’s spray on your face/in your orifices 3 months ago