STOLEN BALLS! I don’t usually watch the Daily Show, but I do keep it on in the background when I’m tightening my doorknobs. That is how I found out my Ball Post was stolen. When I called the police to report my stolen ball post they kept insisting they could not help me. It turns out “212 hot cops” is not the number for any official NYPD precinct. Disappointing.
- RT @humanparts: "Is My Suit Making You Uncomfortable?" by @laurajaynemart read.medium.com/KMdYtdE 3 days ago
- Hello, I wrote this and invite you to read it. humanparts.medium.com/is-my-suit-mak… 4 days ago
- I once drove a van to move my ex girlfriend of 7 years from nyc to Canada with my current gf (now my wife) and my f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- When I was 16 I drove an ice cream truck. The owner took my daily profits, subtracted his total operating cost and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- My dad extolled the virtues of dollar pizza today. “They’re dealing in quantity. It’s what I’d want.” Still don’t k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago