STOLEN BALLS! I don’t usually watch the Daily Show, but I do keep it on in the background when I’m tightening my doorknobs. That is how I found out my Ball Post was stolen. When I called the police to report my stolen ball post they kept insisting they could not help me. It turns out “212 hot cops” is not the number for any official NYPD precinct. Disappointing.
- Imagine if you had to tweet in order to advance your career. Person as brand is a weird thing. 2 days ago
- RT @chasestrangio: 33 states have introduced anti-trans laws in 2021 1 week ago
- RT @GBBranstetter: Sure seems like trans people's warnings about these bills were ignored for years until 1) those bills became laws and 2)… 1 week ago
- RT @NPR: It's #TransDayOfVisibility. One simple way to make your workplace more equitable for trans folks? If you're cis, do your own res… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JesseThorn: I'm the parent of a trans kid. I want to clarify what that means (as best I can), because a lot of folks don't know or make… 2 weeks ago