STOLEN BALLS! I don’t usually watch the Daily Show, but I do keep it on in the background when I’m tightening my doorknobs. That is how I found out my Ball Post was stolen. When I called the police to report my stolen ball post they kept insisting they could not help me. It turns out “212 hot cops” is not the number for any official NYPD precinct. Disappointing.
- Ppl who are bad at receiving gifts: take the gift, look directly at it, look directly at the person, SMILE, say “th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My whole life is just breaks between sex twitter.com/fruit_fairy/st… 1 week ago
- Why are there never any movies or shows about a woman who was raped and then writes about, or tries to solve, simil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “Brief Interviews with Hideous Men... in Cars... Getting Coffee” 2 weeks ago
- I hate everyone and everything and every mode of transportation and myself and men and the president and bodies and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago