STOLEN BALLS! I don’t usually watch the Daily Show, but I do keep it on in the background when I’m tightening my doorknobs. That is how I found out my Ball Post was stolen. When I called the police to report my stolen ball post they kept insisting they could not help me. It turns out “212 hot cops” is not the number for any official NYPD precinct. Disappointing.
- Maybe if we just all buy each other’s book it’ll work out? 1 day ago
- How many sentences do you think it would take--when people ask me my preferred pronoun--to get them to bring me a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- People in their 50s right now are a really difficult demo for me to figure out. Older than my siblings but younger… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- I inadvertently ruined the life of a queer lady barista at an Ave B cafe who was VERY attentively serving my wife w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Small towns and being straight are kind of novel and cute, but ultimately, not for me. 1 week ago