STOLEN BALLS! I don’t usually watch the Daily Show, but I do keep it on in the background when I’m tightening my doorknobs. That is how I found out my Ball Post was stolen. When I called the police to report my stolen ball post they kept insisting they could not help me. It turns out “212 hot cops” is not the number for any official NYPD precinct. Disappointing.
- RT @sciam: Scientific American has never endorsed a presidential candidate in our 175-year history—until now. The 2020 election is litera… 1 week ago
- From age 8-18 I lived in a New York City exurb. It’s weird to see how many from that area actively chose to take on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My niece names her dolls. They are all related. Their last name is “Dick.” She now says things like “All these Dick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- It took such a short time for Maine become Brooklyn 1 month ago
- Every single Drake song makes more sense when I imagine the person he's singing to is my cat. 1 month ago