STOLEN BALLS! I don’t usually watch the Daily Show, but I do keep it on in the background when I’m tightening my doorknobs. That is how I found out my Ball Post was stolen. When I called the police to report my stolen ball post they kept insisting they could not help me. It turns out “212 hot cops” is not the number for any official NYPD precinct. Disappointing.
- RT @loisbeckett: Whole Foods employees want: - hazard pay of double the current hourly wage -paid leave for all workers who stay home or… 2 days ago
- If you’re not flossing now, it’s never gonna happen 1 week ago
- RT @SlackjawHumor: American St. Patrick’s Day was invented by the snakes that Patrick chased out of Ireland. (by @laurajaynemart) https://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ElieNYC: I mean, @andrewcuomo is SO MUCH BETTER AT THIS than @realDonaldTrump. 2 weeks ago
- RT @GillianHTurner: BREAKING: The World Health Organization has announced that dogs cannot contract Covid-19. Dogs previously held in quara… 2 weeks ago