STOLEN BALLS! I don’t usually watch the Daily Show, but I do keep it on in the background when I’m tightening my doorknobs. That is how I found out my Ball Post was stolen. When I called the police to report my stolen ball post they kept insisting they could not help me. It turns out “212 hot cops” is not the number for any official NYPD precinct. Disappointing.
- It's never too late to be prepared. “A Complete Idiot’s Guide To St. Patrick’s Day” medium.com/slackjaw/a-com… 1 week ago
- Is there a special extension to 911 for when you throw out your wife’s cupcake? 1 week ago
- When people ask if I'm adventurous I just tell them the truth: I am deeply suspicious of round saltines. 1 week ago
- RT @laurajaynemart: @harrissockel gmail tells a tale/tail. https://t.co/KfBKPKgrpV 2 weeks ago
- "But my ultimate goal is to find out when the paper towels will be delivered..." is both the last thing I uttered b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago