This is my confession: I’m really sad and kind of embarrassed that I have yet to view Iron Chef America Super Chef White House Battle to the Death Edition. I plan to remedy this tonight. Both camps brought their A team, and obviously, all of these pros are perfectly seasoned. I have high expectations, among them Alton Brown finally revealing his true nature as Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. Secret Ingredient? I’m guessing whatever it is gets strained through Mario Batali’s Crocs.
- Maybe if we just all buy each other’s book it’ll work out? 1 day ago
- How many sentences do you think it would take--when people ask me my preferred pronoun--to get them to bring me a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- People in their 50s right now are a really difficult demo for me to figure out. Older than my siblings but younger… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- I inadvertently ruined the life of a queer lady barista at an Ave B cafe who was VERY attentively serving my wife w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Small towns and being straight are kind of novel and cute, but ultimately, not for me. 1 week ago