This is my confession: I’m really sad and kind of embarrassed that I have yet to view Iron Chef America Super Chef White House Battle to the Death Edition. I plan to remedy this tonight. Both camps brought their A team, and obviously, all of these pros are perfectly seasoned. I have high expectations, among them Alton Brown finally revealing his true nature as Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. Secret Ingredient? I’m guessing whatever it is gets strained through Mario Batali’s Crocs.
- It's never too late to be prepared. “A Complete Idiot’s Guide To St. Patrick’s Day” medium.com/slackjaw/a-com… 1 week ago
- Is there a special extension to 911 for when you throw out your wife’s cupcake? 1 week ago
- When people ask if I'm adventurous I just tell them the truth: I am deeply suspicious of round saltines. 1 week ago
- RT @laurajaynemart: @harrissockel gmail tells a tale/tail. https://t.co/KfBKPKgrpV 2 weeks ago
- "But my ultimate goal is to find out when the paper towels will be delivered..." is both the last thing I uttered b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago