This is my confession: I’m really sad and kind of embarrassed that I have yet to view Iron Chef America Super Chef White House Battle to the Death Edition. I plan to remedy this tonight. Both camps brought their A team, and obviously, all of these pros are perfectly seasoned. I have high expectations, among them Alton Brown finally revealing his true nature as Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. Secret Ingredient? I’m guessing whatever it is gets strained through Mario Batali’s Crocs.
- RT @sciam: Scientific American has never endorsed a presidential candidate in our 175-year history—until now. The 2020 election is litera… 1 week ago
- From age 8-18 I lived in a New York City exurb. It’s weird to see how many from that area actively chose to take on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My niece names her dolls. They are all related. Their last name is “Dick.” She now says things like “All these Dick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- It took such a short time for Maine become Brooklyn 1 month ago
- Every single Drake song makes more sense when I imagine the person he's singing to is my cat. 1 month ago