Sorry I missed you, yesterday. I was busy driving my car up and down the interstate. Why you ask? I was waiting for local news trucks to pull me over, so I could tell people how bad the conditions are and that they should stay off the roads. Stay off the roads people! I’ve been driving all day and I can tell you it’s a mess out there. I’m not sure whose car this is– but still, it is not handling well in the post-blizzard conditions.
- It's never too late to be prepared. “A Complete Idiot’s Guide To St. Patrick’s Day” medium.com/slackjaw/a-com… 1 week ago
- Is there a special extension to 911 for when you throw out your wife’s cupcake? 1 week ago
- When people ask if I'm adventurous I just tell them the truth: I am deeply suspicious of round saltines. 1 week ago
- RT @laurajaynemart: @harrissockel gmail tells a tale/tail. https://t.co/KfBKPKgrpV 2 weeks ago
- "But my ultimate goal is to find out when the paper towels will be delivered..." is both the last thing I uttered b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago