Sorry I missed you, yesterday. I was busy driving my car up and down the interstate. Why you ask? I was waiting for local news trucks to pull me over, so I could tell people how bad the conditions are and that they should stay off the roads. Stay off the roads people! I’ve been driving all day and I can tell you it’s a mess out there. I’m not sure whose car this is– but still, it is not handling well in the post-blizzard conditions.
- I like dogs, a normal amount. 2 days ago
- Can you apply to NOT be in the same generation as someone else? 1 week ago
- Good morning, I have a piece of glass in my big toe and a republican party in my America. 1 month ago
- Yelp, but for men 1 month ago
- My wife got mad at my bodyheat & protested by laying back to back w me & now we look like a rom com where we start… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago