Sorry I missed you, yesterday. I was busy driving my car up and down the interstate. Why you ask? I was waiting for local news trucks to pull me over, so I could tell people how bad the conditions are and that they should stay off the roads. Stay off the roads people! I’ve been driving all day and I can tell you it’s a mess out there. I’m not sure whose car this is– but still, it is not handling well in the post-blizzard conditions.
- Don’t “share” anything with me. YOU read it. Then filter for things I actually care about. Then, if it’s on the lis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I haven’t read a single article shared w/ me via text message since 2015 1 day ago
- Violets are purple, you sick fucks. 1 week ago
- When will people realize that today is just another one of those totally made-up, capitalist, Hallmark holidays lik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Call me when they bring back Marina. 1 month ago