Sorry I missed you, yesterday. I was busy driving my car up and down the interstate. Why you ask? I was waiting for local news trucks to pull me over, so I could tell people how bad the conditions are and that they should stay off the roads. Stay off the roads people! I’ve been driving all day and I can tell you it’s a mess out there. I’m not sure whose car this is– but still, it is not handling well in the post-blizzard conditions.
- Maybe if we just all buy each other’s book it’ll work out? 1 day ago
- How many sentences do you think it would take--when people ask me my preferred pronoun--to get them to bring me a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- People in their 50s right now are a really difficult demo for me to figure out. Older than my siblings but younger… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- I inadvertently ruined the life of a queer lady barista at an Ave B cafe who was VERY attentively serving my wife w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Small towns and being straight are kind of novel and cute, but ultimately, not for me. 1 week ago