Sorry I missed you, yesterday. I was busy driving my car up and down the interstate. Why you ask? I was waiting for local news trucks to pull me over, so I could tell people how bad the conditions are and that they should stay off the roads. Stay off the roads people! I’ve been driving all day and I can tell you it’s a mess out there. I’m not sure whose car this is– but still, it is not handling well in the post-blizzard conditions.
- Tried to log my own poop in the babies’ app today. 1 week ago
- Been literarily “reimagined” multiple times, never complained. 2 weeks ago
- The best version of my self is the one speaking on the phone to doctors’ office receptionists. 1 month ago
- It’s my first Father’s Day as a father. I love fatherhood and, as a father, I couldn’t be happier to be the one and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I’m non-binary. I mean, I have been my whole life, but I just wanted to say it on Twitter so it “counts” before all the spots are taken. 2 months ago