Sorry I missed you, yesterday. I was busy driving my car up and down the interstate. Why you ask? I was waiting for local news trucks to pull me over, so I could tell people how bad the conditions are and that they should stay off the roads. Stay off the roads people! I’ve been driving all day and I can tell you it’s a mess out there. I’m not sure whose car this is– but still, it is not handling well in the post-blizzard conditions.
- Ppl who are bad at receiving gifts: take the gift, look directly at it, look directly at the person, SMILE, say “th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My whole life is just breaks between sex twitter.com/fruit_fairy/st… 1 week ago
- Why are there never any movies or shows about a woman who was raped and then writes about, or tries to solve, simil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “Brief Interviews with Hideous Men... in Cars... Getting Coffee” 2 weeks ago
- I hate everyone and everything and every mode of transportation and myself and men and the president and bodies and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago