Sorry I missed you, yesterday. I was busy driving my car up and down the interstate. Why you ask? I was waiting for local news trucks to pull me over, so I could tell people how bad the conditions are and that they should stay off the roads. Stay off the roads people! I’ve been driving all day and I can tell you it’s a mess out there. I’m not sure whose car this is– but still, it is not handling well in the post-blizzard conditions.
- Imagine if you had to tweet in order to advance your career. Person as brand is a weird thing. 2 days ago
- RT @chasestrangio: 33 states have introduced anti-trans laws in 2021 1 week ago
- RT @GBBranstetter: Sure seems like trans people's warnings about these bills were ignored for years until 1) those bills became laws and 2)… 1 week ago
- RT @NPR: It's #TransDayOfVisibility. One simple way to make your workplace more equitable for trans folks? If you're cis, do your own res… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JesseThorn: I'm the parent of a trans kid. I want to clarify what that means (as best I can), because a lot of folks don't know or make… 2 weeks ago