Sorry I missed you, yesterday. I was busy driving my car up and down the interstate. Why you ask? I was waiting for local news trucks to pull me over, so I could tell people how bad the conditions are and that they should stay off the roads. Stay off the roads people! I’ve been driving all day and I can tell you it’s a mess out there. I’m not sure whose car this is– but still, it is not handling well in the post-blizzard conditions.
- RT @caitlinmoriah: the secret is a wife. it’s always a wife. 2 days ago
- My greatest value to str8 society is as some kind of trans bodhisattva patiently abiding every cis person's daily i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- As a trans person who looks not unlike John Mulaney, the past two days have been confusing. 1 month ago
- #TransDayOfVisibility + Happy Trans Invincibility - from the office. https://t.co/FbmZitYvPJ 2 months ago
- Big missed opportunity not just telling men: if you don’t mask you’re gay bc you want another guy’s spray on your face/in your orifices 3 months ago