Sorry I missed you, yesterday. I was busy driving my car up and down the interstate. Why you ask? I was waiting for local news trucks to pull me over, so I could tell people how bad the conditions are and that they should stay off the roads. Stay off the roads people! I’ve been driving all day and I can tell you it’s a mess out there. I’m not sure whose car this is– but still, it is not handling well in the post-blizzard conditions.
- RT @GBBranstetter: From @KateJBaer https://t.co/nf2rSk4eqt 2 days ago
- An unexpected career goal I now have is to not be walking in the background of a hallway tiktok video. 2 days ago
- If only I could figure out how this happened… https://t.co/VXbZrVuoS6 4 days ago
- Giving Tuesday Talking Wednesday Laughing Thursday Loving Friday Breathing Saturday Fighting Sunday Fucking Mond… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I donated a lot of blood today. None of it was mine, but you gotta start somewhere. 4 days ago