This week on the internet I discussed eyewear on The Hairpin, terrible TV fathers on Splitsider, and The 2012 Pillow Fight with Don Draper as well as private things in public on Thought Catalog. I also discussed other things not on the internet, but whatever.
- This is the weirdest episode of Celebrity Jeopardy I've ever seen. #debatenight 4 days ago
- I was looking to buy a tiny house, but then I saw a bunch of much cheaper--ways to perpetually inconvenience myself. 4 days ago
- Trump & Clinton, but as feuding composers forced to write the musical score for a Depression era Broadway hit called "America."#Debates2016 4 days ago
- Every time you read the words "increasing gentrification," a skyscraper gets an erection. 5 days ago
- marriage but for ppl who never want to risk getting scratched by another human's toenails 1 week ago