This week on the internet I discussed eyewear on The Hairpin, terrible TV fathers on Splitsider, and The 2012 Pillow Fight with Don Draper as well as private things in public on Thought Catalog. I also discussed other things not on the internet, but whatever.
- My dad's sender email name is "House"... It used to be "Daddy" (bc my older sister set it up and has zero normal hu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- As a human person I have left twitter and I will only tweet 1.) about my dad 2.) something my dad tells me 3.) out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- My dad was born in the 1940s, is straight, and my most trusted source of LGBTQ news. The. links. don't. stop. 4 days ago
- At a screening of Wig I became aware of via my 70 year old cis-het dad who is a park ranger and also the world’s best nyc media lesbian. 4 days ago
- I don't know the algorithm twitter uses, but it increasingly circles around to show me someone I truly enjoy intera… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago